- Plural of window
Windows is the plural form of window. It may also stand for:
- Window (computing), a rectangular frame in a graphical user interface inside which a program runs.
- Microsoft Windows, a family of Microsoft operating systems since about 1985
- X Window System, the Unix/Linux/BSD graphical user interface, also known as "X Windows".
- OpenWindows, a GUI for the Solaris Operating System from 1989 to about 2002
- DECwindows, a version of the desktop environment Common Desktop Environment CDE from about 1993 to about 2005
- Windows (film), a film released in 1980
- Windows (musical group), a Smooth Jazz group that performed in the 1980's & 90's
- "Windows", recorded by Kansas on the album Vinyl Confessions.
windows in Danish: Windows
windows in Norwegian: Windows (andre betydninger)
windows in Polish: Windows